10.10.2008

Kick-ass kicks.

I am in physics and it's Friday and I don't want to pay attention. Instead I am looking at TOMS shoes, which are pretty freakin sweet, but way too super expensive. Check them out though... tomsshoes.com

The idea is that for every pair of shoes you purchase, TOMS gives a pair to a child in need. So, pretty sweet, but I don't have $45 (+ shipping) for a pair of shoes at the moment. Or $118 for these sweet boots (Sorry blogger is gay and the picture wasn't working... so go look them up yourself. haha).

But still cool right?

There's also a pair that has a Mark Twain quote on it: "The human race has only one really effective weapon and that is laughter." Love it.

After class I'm gonna go get a pink hair extension for breast cancer awareness... October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month.

Squeeze a boob, save a life. :)

Oy, when is this class over?

Last night, I went to Chili's with the girls for our Thursday night drinks. It was a blast... I laughed till I cried. Love those girls.

Um, I'm sick of being single. Someone set me up on a date, please.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:12 PM

    So are you really going to put pink in your hair? That would be awesome!

    Also, there's this totally awesome guy I know...well really I only saw him once, but my grandma set me up with him on Christmas Eve...I can get you the hook up! LOL I love you!!!

    ReplyDelete