2.06.2007

Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy. -Winston Churchill

"I have been driven many times to my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had nowhere to go. My own wisdom, and that of all about me, seemed insufficient for the day."
-Abraham Lincoln.

"The secret of getting ahead is getting started. The secret of getting started is breaking your complex overwhelming tasks into small manageable tasks, and then starting on the first one."
-Mark Twain

I'm overwhelmed by the tasks ahead of me.

Homework. Papers. Greek. Reading. Lots of reading.
Counseling. Future. Relationships. Passions. Goals.

I'm overwhelmed by the possibilities that lie before me.

Miami. Chicago. Denver. Boston.
Counseling. Homeless. Youth. Crime.
Inner cities. Urban culture.

I need to pray a lot. I need a lot of prayer.
I need guidance and wisdom.

Pray I don't let fear keep me from following God's will for my life.

"So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous
right hand."
Isaiah 41:10

No comments:

Post a Comment