12.09.2007

Dismantle.Repair.

What the hell is going on?

Every time I'm content, I'm bombarded with new things that make me question myself and my decisions.

In the last couple of months, my life is constantly being disrupted... and God is constantly putting things back together. The changes that have been made in the last year in my life are astonishing. God is so good.

In other news, Adam and I are friends again.

Also, two more days till break... two days till I will have successfully completed a semester of college. Successfully completed, as in passing all of my classes. I haven't had an entirely successful semester since my first semester at UIC. That's pretty stupid on my part... but I've learned and I've improved.

On Thursday, Melissa and I leave for the east coast to visit Trevor. We're pretty excited about it. It should be a lot of fun.

Well, back to studying and papers. I have a lot to do in the next couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment