9.01.2008

Watch out, Zach's got my back.

Okay, let me get through the rough stuff real quick. Zach left this morning. He's on his way to Ireland right now en route to Iraq. I miss him and I'm proud of him and he better come home in one piece. April better hurry the hell up.

Friday night we went to his friends' house and played beer pong. I never play, but I'm usually fortunate enough to experience beginner's luck, and so I played really well... at first. Then I sucked and kept losing. 

For anyone who doesn't know, Zach gets protective of me sometimes. He doesn't stand for people treating me like shit, especially in front of him... and me. So one of his friends kept making comments and I had no idea but Zach told me to slap the guy. I faked like I was going to, then he slapped me, so I slapped him, and he slapped me again. It didn't hurt and it happened so fast I didn't really realize what was going on. Then out of nowhere, POP!, Zach jacks him in the jaw. He was piiiiissed. But it kind of made me laugh cuz I didn't really know what was going on... haha.

My brother is a good guy. I wish I could hang out with him all the time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment