8.30.2008

Oceanside, CA.

I read three books this week. The pros to commuting and traveling.

It's been one hell of a week. Exhausting, to say the least, between work and class and train and driving and O'Hare and Minneapolis and San Diego. During my layover in Minneapolis, I saw all the signs for the Republican National Convention that's supposed to start Monday. Even though I'm not voting for McCain (any chances of that were destroyed with Sarah Palin), it was still kinda cool being there. Also, I had an interesting conversation with someone... and yet again, I found myself in the middle of a discussion about drama and about how people are immature and how people need to learn what it means to be adults. All I could say was, "Ugh, what an asshole," about the person in question. It's sad, really.

I'm really excited for this semester for so many reasons. Classes, concerts, Bloomington, Lincoln, Champaign. It'll be good.

We're in Oceanside, California, right now. Zach leaves super early Sunday morning for Iraq. Tomorrow we're going kayaking. I'm really excited for that. Zach and I might go out for a little bit. It's only 11:40 here.

No comments:

Post a Comment