10.17.2012

On planning, and other things.

I am not a planner by nature. I must discipline myself to create a plan.

But I want to learn to plan. Plan well. And maybe even (gasp!) be happy about having a plan.

Marriage, of course, is teaching me many things. It's the most sanctifying relationship by far (they weren't kidding when they told me that), and one of my biggest points of needed growth is in my planning.

Because to plan is to be disciplined. To plan is to be prepared. To plan is to be self-controlled.

In striving to be the type of wife who sacrifices and serves, I am learning that these are things I want to be.

More on self-control to come...

Like a city that is broken into and without walls
is a man who has no control over his spirit.
Proverbs 25:28

1 comment:

  1. BLOG MORE. I love this new design. It's cleaner and simpler. LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete